- Developing and producing motion graphics content for television broadcasts and other media outlets.
- Designing and animating show opens, bumpers, promos, and other on-air graphics elements.
- Creating and implementing 3D graphics and animations for use in broadcast programs.
- Collaborating with producers, editors, and other team members to develop concepts and storyboards for on-air graphics.
- Creating lower-thirds, title sequences, and other graphics elements for use in live broadcasts and pre-recorded programming.
- Staying current with industry trends and best practices to ensure that your work is innovative and up-to-date.
- Working with production teams to ensure that graphics are delivered on time and meet technical specifications.
- Using industry-standard software and tools to create high-quality graphics and animations.
- Collaborating with other designers and artists to develop visual concepts for broadcast productions